If you are looking for a “family friendly” program that can walk the fine line of being educational and entertaining for mixed audiences of kids and grownups, look no further than Mark Shepard’s DrumSongStory…
DrumSongStory Family Concerts are perfect for…
- Reading marathon kick-offs or conclusions
- Multi-Cultural Night Events
- Fund raising events
- Awards Dinners
- Special events like “Mother-Son” night, “Father Daughter Night” etc.
Mark Shepard’s DrumSongStory™ Family Concerts are a multi-disciplinary combination of
- Traditional and Original Stories
- Drums from Around the World
- Sparkling Original songs
- Central Asian Overtone Singing
- African Yodeling
- and Throat Whistling (a totally unique technique)
DrumSongStory™ Programs are unique in that they are equally appealing to adults as they are to children.
- and support the Multiple Intelligences
Each performance is an entirely customized show depending upon the audience age, theme, time of year or other variables. Shepard’s material works on a number of different levels and is well suited to mixed audiences of children and adults.
Check out the Reactions of Parents, Teachers, Administrators and Children from a recent DrumSongStory Multicultural family concert at Church Street School in White Plains, NY:
About Mark Shepard…
Mark Shepard is a multi-disciplinary performing and teaching artist who uses drums, songs and stories to interactively engage, entertain and educate audiences of all ages in performances, keynotes, breakouts, workshops, seminars, trainings. He is on the roster of the CT Commission on Culture and Tourism and has earned their designation of “master teaching artist”.
For Specific DrumSongStory Programs for your organization please explore these links:
- Elementary School Assemblies – School Shows for Elementary Audiences
- Middle School Assemblies – School Shows for Middle School audiences
- High School Assemblies – School Shows for High School audiences
- Family Concerts – Interactive, Inspirational, Multicultural programs for families
Book Mark Shepard’s DrumSongStory Today!
- Call: 203-804-1208
- Email Mark@MarkShepard.com