Booking a school show is easy!
I do my best to make it simple and easy for you because I know you have a gazillion other things you’re doing.
There are just a few things you need to know in order to ensure you get the DrumSongStory school Assembly on the date you want.
- Available Dates: If at all possible have a few dates in mind that will work with your school calendar.
- Program Choice: Check out a few of my different programs to see the possibilities. If you have a theme you’re working with and would like me to support with my drums, songs and stories, it’s helpful for me to know that. When we speak or email I can help you to choose the best program for your age group and curriculum goals.
- Reach Out: Either call or email me or use the contact form below to see if your potential dates work with my calendar.
- Lock In Your Date: I’ll email you a simple performance agreement which you’ll sign and return to me with a 50% deposit. This “locks in” your date. (Balance of fee is payable on the day of performance). Unfortunately I can not “pencil in” or hold a date until I receive the deposit.
That’s it! As soon as I receive your deposit your show is confirmed!
School assemblies in New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.
- My personal cell phone is: 203-804-1208
- The best email to reach me is: Mark@MarkShepard.com
Or use the handy form below and I’ll contact you!