Mark Shepard is a multi-disciplinary performing and teaching artist who uses drums, songs and stories to interactively engage, entertain and educate audiences of all ages in performance, keynote and staff development programs.
Since 1993 he has been recognized as a “master teaching artist” by…
- the state of Connecticut
- the New York State Council on the Arts
- the New England Foundation for the Arts
In 2014 his song, “Together We Can Change The World” was honored with a Posi Award and is the theme song of the Girl Scouts of the Philippines.
In 2007 – 2010 he wrote the music and words for two children’s musical, “Letters To Daddy” and “BeautyFull” both of which were honored by performances at the New York Musical Theater Festival (NYMF).
To date he has:
- Released almost 2 dozen CD’s for both children and adults,
- Authored three books, “The Bully Proof Kid”, “What if It’s Perfect” and “It’s Not Just About The Food”
- Created an online video course for anxiety sufferers around the world “How To Stop Anxiety without Harmful Drugs and Endless Therapy”
- Developed a home study course, “How To Clear The Fear Fast” and
- Over a dozen different programs for schools and family concert venues
To book a school assembly or program now…
- Call: 203-804-1208
- Email: Mark@MarkShepard.com