How To Book A Great Cultural Enrichment Assembly Program for Your School and…
- Lower your stress level
- Save your school money
- Eliminate the risk of a “dud”
- Make a positive difference in the lives of your students & teachers
With One Phone Call!
Dear PTA/PTO Cultural Enrichment Chair, Principal, Teacher, Librarian,
Somehow it happened. You “volunteered” to book the cultural enrichment assembly programs.
You’ve been handed the “FOLDER.”
It’s bulging with brochures, fliers, catalogs, and postcards trumpeting a dizzying array of cultural arts programs. You know the one right?
- Where to start?
- How do you know what’s good and what’s not (or even available)?
- How do you avoid hours and hours of research and telephone tag?
If you give me a few moments of your attention, I can help you save time, hassle & money.
My name is Mark Shepard.
You may find some of my “DrumSongStory” K-12 School Programs in the “Folder”. Since 1993 I have dedicated my life to creating and performing the very best multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural enrichment programs for schools.
Over the course of thousands of performances throughout CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, PA I’ve learned how to make your job of booking cultural enrichment programs easy and hassle free.
Listen. I know you’re a volunteer. If you are like most of the PTA / PTO folks I work with, you have
- 2.5 kids
- 2 cats
- a Labrador Retriever
- a stressed out spouse
- and are also holding down a full time job.
The way I see it, the last thing you need is a hassle. Right?
Once you get a feel for my programs you’ll find they are extremely valuable. In some ways however, the content of the program may be less important than the essential factors that can make your life easy or hard.
As you think about your programming for this coming programming season, please consider the following:
- My proven, kid and teacher tested assembly programs support school themes and curriculum areas, inspire love of learning, even help teachers teach better.
- I’m dependable and “compulsively” early. Since 1993 and thousands of shows I’ve never canceled and only postponed 3. I usually arrive at least an hour and a half before show time. You don’t have to wait around wondering if I’m going to show up or not. This saves you stress and possible embarrassment.
- I’m easy to work with. I’ve heard plenty of stories about other performers who didn’t know how to deal with special-ed kids or with the tight time constraints of a school schedule. It’s no accident that I get compliments all the time about how well I handle mid-program distractions. That reflects positively on you.
- I’m on the CT Commission of the Arts which means I’m eligible for CT grants and NEFA touring funds. It also means I’ve been checked out and trained by some of the best Arts In Education specialists in the country.
- I come prepared. I bring a trailer full of state of the art sound system, drums from all over the world and a HUGE drum I carved out of a tree trunk that lights up from inside. So you don’t need to worry about whether it will sound and look good. It will.
- I’m easy to set up for. All I usually need from you is 3 armless chairs. It’s that simple.
- I do my own booking. This means you don’t have to deal with a middle man. When you call to find out if a date is available, you don’t have to wait for my booking agent to call me and me to call my agent back and then the agent give you a return call. I’m reachable directly. I give you my e-mail and cell phone. I usually return my calls within the same day. Less “Phone Tag” for you. Even better, my operations manager, Karen Clark, makes sure that all the details are handled. She brings years of experience to DrumSongStory as a school secretary and personal assistant to superintendents of schools. She also has two young children so she “gets” what you are dealing with.
- I can handle a wide age and developmental range. Because what I do works on so many levels I frequently do shows for audiences of K-8 as well as family concerts. Not many other artists can handle that age range successfully. What’s that worth?
- My programs are affordable. If you divide my single show fee by the typical audience size of 300 it works out to about $3.33 per child. For a large school where three performances are needed, the price often works out more like $1.83 per child.
Time is running out. Dates are limited and are booking fast. So call today!
I look forward to positively touching the hearts & minds of your students and bringing vibrant, enriching programs to your school. All this while making your life easier and saving your school money.
For Booking Call: 1-888-598-7709 or E-mail: Mark [at] MarkShepard.com
See what DrumSongStory Programs are available for: