Mark Shepard’s DrumSongStory Assembly Programs for Elementary Schools
Please View this Important Message From Diane Jones, Teacher at The Children’s Community School.
Then Scroll down for program details!
DrumSongStory Elementary School Assembly Programs:
Click the name of the Program below for more details!
Multicultural School Assemblies:
- DrumSongStory – Drums, Songs & Stories about pretty much anything. General Theme.
- Beyond The Borders – Drums, Songs & Stories Celebrating Cultural Collaboration and Global Awareness. This program can also support peace and tolerance themes.
- The Power of Peace! – Drums, Songs & Stories celebrating the power we all have as individuals to create peace out of conflict. Inspires respect, empathy, kindness and care-full communication skills
- The Drum of The Elephant King – An Epic Magical, Musical Teaching Tale from Haiti that combines natural history, geography, and African and European story forms
- Trickster Tales – Drums, Songs & Stories Celebrating the Trickster Archetype Around The World
- The Talking Drum – (formerly “Monkey & Leopard”) Drums, Songs & Stories from Africa & the African Diaspora.
- Beneath the Northern Star – Drums, Songs & Stories Celebrating Northern Lands and Cultures from the Inuit (Eskimos) to Ireland and Scandinavia.
- Mysts & Magick – Drums, Songs & Stories from Ireland
Natural History Based School Assemblies:
- Breathing Underwater – Drums, Songs & Stories Above, Beneath and Beyond the Sea
- Birds Don’t Carry Suitcases, They Just Fly! – Drums, Songs & Stories Celebrating Birds and Ornithology
Seasonal School Assemblies:
- Season of Light – A non-religious celebration of the time of year between Thanksgiving and New Year’s with stories from all over the world and Mark’s original songs. The theme is about gratitude and giving, celebrating the return of the light and winter…
Anti Bullying and Character Education Assemblies:
- Abi Yo Yo – An Annoyingly Dysfunctional Family Saves a Town From a Giant and discover a few lessons about character in the process! (Inspired by Pete Seeger’s classic tale)
- The Bully Proof Kid – Bullying Prevention School Assembly Program that does more than just preach at kids about being “nice.” Mark Shepard uses his Songs and Stories along with his 10 years of experience as a Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to entertain and educate while delivering powerful “take away” tools to assist students to deflect and defuse teasing, name calling, conflict and insensitive behavior while keeping their self esteem and self respect intact.
To book a school assembly or program now…
- Call: 203-804-1208
- Email Mark@MarkShepard.com