Booking a school show is easy!
I do my best to make it simple and easy for you because I know you have a gazillion other things you’re doing.
There are just a few things you need to know in order to ensure you get the DrumSongStory school Assembly on the date you want.
- Available Dates: If at all possible have a few dates in mind that will work with your school calendar.
- Program Choice: Check out a few of my different programs to see the possibilities. If you have a theme you’re working with and would like me to support with my drums, songs and stories, it’s helpful for me to know that. When we speak or email I can help you to choose the best program for your age group and curriculum goals.
- Reach Out: Either call or email me or use the contact form below to see if your potential dates work with my calendar.
- Lock In Your Date: I’ll email you a simple performance agreement which you’ll sign and return to me with a 50% deposit. This “locks in” your date. (Balance of fee is payable on the day of performance). Unfortunately I can not “pencil in” or hold a date until I receive the deposit.
Please Note: For school assembly bookings in New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania all travel costs are included. Please inquire about travel expenses throughout the continental United States and Canada…
That’s it! As soon as I receive your deposit your show is confirmed!
- My personal cell phone is: 203-804-1208
- The best email to reach me is: Mark@MarkShepard.com
Or use the handy form below and I’ll contact you!